Thursday, May 9, 2013

15 Things Women Never Want to Hear their Men Say

Be careful sweetheart, her emotions are very sensitive to stupid comments, so mind what you say. Whatever you do, watch how you use the following;

  1. It was just a kiss.
  2. My mom's gonna stay with us for a few months.
  3. Oh, didn't I tell you I had kids?
  4. I'm on house arrest.
  5. I'm as good as divorced. I mean, we haven't lived together in years.
  6. I think I might be gay.
  7. I've been late because my ex needed my help with something.
  8. I need you to get me a good lawyer.
  9. Can I have a hall pass?
  10. Maybe I'm not cut out for monogamy.
  11. I told my little brother he can live in the basement.
  12. I quit my job.
  13. So I sent a photo of my junk to another girl. It's not like I was having an actual affair.
  14. Surprise, I got you a boob job for your birthday!
  15. What do you think about the open marriage thing?